Tuesday, April 15, 2008

ALI WON !!!!

I am so so excited because my favorite people won on the finale tonight. I was so sad when Ali was sent home and when she returned I thought, this girl is going to win. I really admire her strength, endurance and courage. And Bernie was my favorite guy, the sweetest and most caring. I am amazed that he lost so much weight while mostly being at home and obviously that was the way it was meant to be. GOOD JOB TO ALL!

I really have kept up with the show and try to do things that the trainers have them do and I allow myself to weigh in on Tuesdays also. Two weeks ago I got a little bit of a cold or allergy flare up, I really don't know exactly what it was, but I could not work out for most of the week because I was too tired. Let me tell you I hate not being able to work out, especially seeing my body after having a baby and I know I need to be easier on myself. So anyway, last week I was getting back in the swing of things, but taking it light and doing about half my workout. Today was a good day though, because of me not having a lot of energy I wouldn't step on that scale, but I did today and I lost 6 pound, I am very excited. I just hope that now I am gaining the muscle back that I lost during the pregnancy and that I will start burning the fat faster. I am optimistic!

4 comments:

Sarah Young said...

Okay, did she not look AMAZING!?! Ali really did look like a million bucks and you could tell she felt great too. I think they need a show for people who aren't totally obese but would love to have a body that looks like that! I would totally sign up!

Swangerlings said...

I could not agree more! I have actually been thinking about that very same thing for a while now. I have a wonderful idea- how about a Summer Biggest Loser spin off? It would be Mothers and Fathers who are not obese, but are not happy with their bodies either because they have packed on some extra pounds through how ever many years and do not have the enough time to work out like they need to. The show would not be so much about money, but it is always nice to have it and it gives people a little extra to work for. The show would run for 8 weeks and people would get weighed like the main show, but it would be about body fat percentage lost overall. And because it is about parents the show would supply their families with help, like...a part to full time nanny, housekeeper, etc. Since this show wouldn't be about winning a quarter of a million dollars either the show could easily afford it! I am sure this show would be a gi-normous hit( it's one of my made up words)I know I would not only do everything to be on it, but I would watch it regularly. What do you think? Should I write the Biggest Loser show and take a meeting? ha,ha.

Sarah Young said...

I agree! The focus of the show should be to teach busy parents or working people the tools they need to make healthy choices for themselves and their families BEFORE it gets to the Biggest Loser point. Many of the people on Biggest Loser have goals of being back to their High School weight or whatever, which proves America needs tips and tools to help intervene BEFORE it gets to the point of diabetes, heart failure and extreme weight issues.

eric and girls said...

I am excited that Ali one. I agree with your idea. The thing is these contestants work out for 6-8 hours a day. We as parents, well we can't dedicate that much time to working out. You write the producers and when they agree with you Sarah and I have to be contestants. Make sure you write that in the rules ok. It was great to run into you last weekend!