Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Sister Amber



Today at church a friend told me that she was grateful for a comment that I had made when learning she had been having a hard time since her sister moved away. This made me think more about my sister Amber who is my bestest and dearest friend. I will start by saying that YES it is extremely difficult to have her live so far away. We have gotten quite used to it and every time she comes to town it is a given that she stays with me and even our mom has a hard time with it. I cannot explain the connection that my sister and I have, it is strong and we most of all understand each other and don't judge; she has shown me Christlike love. It is funny because our relationship wasn't always like this, but quite the opposite growing up and now we just sit back and kinda laugh about it. She is my older sister and I always looked up to her and took her clothes, things like that. She is a wonderful sister and I couldn't have asked for a better one. I love you Amber! xoxoxo

2 comments:

Jill said...

Hey I found this super cute HTML code that you need to add to your blog!! If you go to leeloublogs.blogspot.com she has a picture of a shoe and it says something about Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change a girls life!! I thought of you first when I saw it!!

Erin Dooley said...

Super cute pic of you and Amber!