Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tagging Anyone Who Reads This



1


.

What is your occupation right now?

Stay at Home Mom during the day and 4 nights out of the week a server


2.

What color are your socks right now?

black nylons

3.

What are you listening to right now?

Eve playing on Manti's new walker toy and Jackson singing in the bathroom


4.

What was the last thing that you ate?

English muffin, oatmeal-raisin cookie with dark chocolate cocoa. Darks the Best!!


5.

Can you drive a stick shift?

Yes, I taught myself


6.

Last person you spoke to on the phone?

Geoff, we had to tag-team temple rec. interviews with the kids in the car, uhg.


7.

Do you like the person who sent this to you?

Heck yeah!


8.

How old are you today?

28 ( not for long, next month is my bday.... boohoo one year closer to the big 30!!!)


9.

What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?

No hesitation -Baseball

10.

What is your favorite drink?

All sorts, but I am partial to the virgin fru, fru ones with whipped cream


11.

Have you ever dyed your hair?

Yes, many a time


12.

Favorite food?

Mexican


13.

What is the last movie you watched?

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 ( Geoff watched it with me, ha,ha,) I made him get it at the store so he was embarrassed.


14.

Favorite day of the year?

As Sponge Bob says...in a tune so cute " CHRISTMAS"


15.

How do you vent anger?

Sometimes I let it get the best of me, but I've learned it doesn't' do any good, so most of the time I sit back, breathe and give it to God.



16.

What was your favorite toy as a child?

That's hard, um well I remember a bear (cause I was Sarah Bear) a doll that was lifelike from my Grandparents and my very first Cabbage Patch doll that we got from anonymous givers because we were so poor- I though I would never get one. She had blond hair and blue eyes like me.


17.

What is your favorite season?

It used to be winter, but as I've gotten older Spring;) it's a tie. I love both in moderation.


18.

Cherries or Blueberries?

Even though Eve would be mad if she knew, I would have to pick fresh cherries;) they are so sweet and yummy although there have been some good blueberries.


19.

Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?

Yes


20.

Who is the most likely to respond?

Hopefully anyone who gets a little time. It took me a couple days myself.

21.

Who is least likely to respond?

The ones with the most kids or the ones who's kids don't nap.


22.

Living arrangements

I find myself extremely blessed when I look at the world right now and when I get down I think of all of those things... a house that we own and have pretty good equity in and with being in it for only 5 years (being one of them.)


23.

When was the last time you cried?

Today in my temple recommend interview because I know I need to go to the temple more. The Steak President was so sweet, he told me," Sarah, don't feel guilty for not going so much in the past year, you had a baby and now it just means the Spirit is telling you, you feel the need to go now, so don't worry about it and concentrate on what's going on now."


24.

What is on the floor of your closet?

Shoes, shoes, Christmas presents, more shoes, Summer clothes, bins and Geoff's shoes.


25.

Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?

My sister Amber who is my best friend, otherwise my other longest friend would have to be an Amber too from growing up in Battle Ground. Too bad the both live in Utah, man I am starting to hate that state!


26.

What did you do last night

I worked and remarkably got home after 9:30, kids were all asleep, relaxed, ate, took a shower and finally got to shave my legs. You know it's not a good sign when it looks like you have textured nylons on when you don't;) it's cold, DON'T JUDGE!


27.

What are you most afraid of

I have always been freaked out that something will happen to one of my kids so much that it has given me nightmares.

28.

Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?

Cheesy and spicey, Yeah Baby, Yeah!


29.

Favorite dog breed?

I love the look of Lhasas and Malamutes (especially with the icy blue eyes).

30.

Favorite day of the week?

Sunday, I am rejuvenated for the week ahead;) spiritually fed, no work, time with family, nice dinner usually, and ME time!


31.

How many states have you lived in?

2


32.

Diamonds or pearls?

It's a toss up, I love both but I think I am more partial to the classic-ness of the pearls;) I love the time period of the 20's - 40's especially!(and some 50's and 60's). I tell Geoff that I would've fit in better back then, I have much more of the look and I am facinated with the styles- so georgeous!!!!!


33.

What is your favorite flower?

I am a gardener so this is extremely hard for me. I look around at all the wonderfully beautiful flowers that God has created for us and it brings tears to my eyes. Again, I love the classic-ness of the rose ( all colors, but yellow used to be my favorite until I saw Joseph's Coat- a layered mix of deep orange, pinks, and yellows. It is awe-inspiring!) For the garden I love Hydreangeas, so beautiful! and Peonies, so diverse. Then there are trees, which I would pick Magnolia trees, very elegant and tend to capture the eye.





No comments: