Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Vanlentines Day!

We hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day! (we know Geoff's parents did they are in Hawaii, and YES! we're jelous. Geoff was very good to me this year and surprised me with tickets to see Bette Middler and he told me it was in Vegas and we were flying in for the night and I thought he was joking, but he wasn't. So anyway we go in 3 weeks, it will be lots of fun. And speaking of flying I leave in one week to go to Utah to see my new niece Emily Jayne Fairbanks,born Feb. 8th, 6lbs. 11oz. and only 17 in. long. CONGRATULATIONS to Amber and Randy. They sent me pictures on my phone and she is so beautiful even though she looks exactly like her dad, ha,ha. Geoff's family and I were talking about this same subject the other day and I came to the conclusion that it must be a controlling genetics thing because our kids always end up looking exactly like Geoff so it looks like Randy has the same kind of genes. I am sad about the new pictures because I just got a new phone which is the cool part, but I can't transfer my pictures to the new phone, oh well! I'll just have to take new ones. I am so excited to see my sister, Amber, she is my best friend in the whole wide world and I miss her all the time. I get emotional about it because it really sucks living so far away from each other, but some day we hope to live in the same town and share a speed boat.(just something we've talked about) I will have many more pictures for you all soon. Love, Sarah

No comments: