Sunday, August 1, 2010

I am just letting you know I am still here.... well somewhat.

Life is a transition I don't ever think I will get used to. I feel like I am several people packed into this body with all different kinds of emotions, thoughts and personalities and my brain is trying to juggle them all. I am tired... oh so tired!!!

I don't know what I want to do with my life and I am growing tired of the one I am living and I am only 30 years old.. this is quite sad. I am worn out and I need direction. I love my family and without them I would be lost entirely. I have a wonderful husband that seems to love me to no end and can't picture his future without me. I have 3 wonderfully unique and crazy kids that I adore. I will say that G and I do make some dang good look'n kids. he,he,he

I am unsettled and I do not like it, no I do not like it one bit!!! I am a planner and an avid organizer for those that don't know me too much. I like things color coordinated, put in specific places, organized by item....I like walls...space...it allows me to breath fully. My body cannot physically handle stress anymore and I get horribly sick to the point of pretty much non functioning. I am just venting here people- I haven't done it in a while and it feels good. I am learning I am not the only person in this world that feels these certain things.

No comments: