Saturday, July 10, 2010

Today has been a day that I would never want to relive. There are so many things thoughts that are racing through my brain and yet I am empty. I just wanted to share a quote that I found today that brought me comfort..."It is NEVER too late for peace". I believe this with ALL my heart and I know that God wants this for us. HE loves us more that we can even comprehend. Our Savior suffered for us and took that upon HIM so that we would not have to, but as we all know life does not happen the way that we want or think it should. All I am saying is that there is so much grace when we seek for it. God is loving and God is merciful! The only thing that brings me comfort is that my brother in law is now finaly at peace and can actually feel pure and unconditional love.

No comments: