Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's Spring!!!

We went to Vegas to see Bette Midler in concert at Caesars Palace a week after I went to Utah, I am sick of flying by now. The concert was really good, but a little too Vegasy for me, it was fun though! This picture was at FAO Schwartz in Caesars Mall, they had these enormous stuffed animals from Harry Potter, they were awesome. It was fun to get away and have some fun on our own. We flew in for the night so we were able to have a dinner before the show. We headed down to The Cheesecake Factory, it is good in any state! Geoff was making fun of me because that is were I wanted to go and the one time I really wanted cheesecake he didn't -Hell must have had a snow storm. I was so mad because I wanted chocolate so bad and I couldn't find it anywhere, no See's or nothin! So for that I probably would not go back. I was laughing because all I could say was Geoff's Mom, (Mary) would be flaming angry(Samoan temper) she Love's chocolate too!.-note; in my husbands family vacations revolves around the food schedule, oh it's true!!!
We had to take a picture of the baby Tiger because that is Manti's nickname.
He's so modest, I love how the washcloth was strategically placed- Notice the boat is in the perfect position.
This is baby Emily and she is so tiny and cute. This picture was from the end of February so I am sure she is much bigger now- hint to Amber send new pics! I went to Utah to see the new family and it was so neat to see Amber and Randy all tired and stressed, I mean as Parents.ha, ha, ha. Emily is so small, it is really hard for me to remember Eve being that small, she was actually smaller than Emily, it's nuts! They grow so darn fast, it's hard to keep up.
Kissing Cousins- It was so cute to see the new babies together, I'm sure they remember just being in Heaven together. There were a couple of times that Amber and I were sitting next to each other and I would look down and see Manti holding Emily's hand- ADORABLE!!!
This is new Daddy Randy and new Mommy Amber at church on my last full day in Utah.
I decided to make some changes and bring some light into the rooms. After having Manti I needed something a little more uplifting, especially because I'm home so much more. At first I didn't know if I liked it that much, but after I accessorized I loved it!

3 comments:

Sarah Young said...

You and Amber both look great! How fun you could go down and spend some time together!

Mandee said...

I can't believe you have 3 kids! It seems like only yesterday we were in young womens writing down all the qualities that we wanted in an eternal companian. It felt like that day would never come and now look at us.

Your family is so adorable! Before you know it I will be commenting on your adorable grandkids.

Anonymous said...

much nicer with out the wash cloth show his lovely package